Read below our full review: We just got back from a 6 night stay at the Fiesta Americana Condesa in Cancun.
– The SERVICE was top notch. Everyone was friendly and helpful. If you’re poolside or in the pool, there are servers coming around all the time asking if you’d like a drink or anything else. Can’t say enough about the staff, they made the vacation. They will try to sell you the vacation club when you arrive. Your choice if you want to go that route, we didn’t.
– The FOOD was excellent. The buffet is breakfast, lunch, and dinner – always fresh with tons of options, hot & cold, fresh fruit, tons of stuff. The restaurants were all great, but we liked the Italian and Mexican the best. Keep in mind that while you can eat at any of them “all-inclusive”, they may have paid upgrades like more expensive bottles of wine, or at the steakhouse they had more expensive cuts that you would have to pay extra for. You can still get a steak for “free”, but not say a ribeye or other cuts.
– The BEACH is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. It can get rough, but we had one day where it was calmer and we swam in the ocean for quite some time. The sand is soft and a pleasure to walk on. The water stays shallow quite a ways out.
– The DRINKS were great, tons of options, all good. Not much more to say here. Try the Arena Blanca.
– The ROOM was very nice. Didn’t feel outdated or anything. We did have the shower clog up the first night, but someone came and fixed it right away. We had the “Ocean Front” view, even on just the 3rd floor, it was spectacular.
– The NIGHTLIFE was very enjoyable. Always a band or DJ. They were all good.
– The FACILITIES are gorgeous. We talked to a regular that told us the entire exterior was painted maybe 4-5 years ago. You can tell, it looks better than a lot of the other resorts. The restaurants, lobby, and lounge all felt high end, everything felt very clean.
No question, we will be going back again!