Traveling to Mexico for the first time – Traveling from London to Cancun Mexico for the first time ! My first reactions from Mexico . Can you go traveling to Mexico at the moment? Come traveling with me to Mexico for the first time! Will tell you everything you need to know about Mexico when going to the first time! Honest review and reaction of Mexico for the first time
Check out these videos if you haven’t seen them already:
🇧🇬 How cheap is Sofia, Bulgaria
Traveling solo to Naples, Italy
🇵🇹What to know before visiting Portugal?
What will you see in this video – Traveling to Mexico for the first time
1) What did I expect to do and see in Mexico when I hear the word for the first time
2) Traveling to Cancun, Mexico from London Gatwick
– How did the flight go?
– Food during the flight
3) First impressions of Cancun, Mexico
– infrastructure & neighbourhoods
– walking around
– The beaches in Cancun
– Food and supermarkets
4) Does Mexico live up to the expectations and all the hype? – Honest review
Chapters in this video – Traveling to Mexico for the first time:
00:00 – Expectations
01:08 – Flying to Mexico from London
02:04 – Cancun first impression
03:59 – Lunch & drinks at the beach
05:30 – Transport
06:38 – Mexican supermarket
08:54 – Market & Local areas
09:06 – Is it worth the hype?
✨LET’S CONNECT GUYS!! ✨
It’s your Curious & awkward Friend, Vasi!
I’m here to give you tips & insights about life in London and share with you my travel experience. (always on a budget!)
Quick fun facts about me:
– I’m from Sofia, Bulgaria & lived there until I was 19
– I lived Milan, Italy for 3.5 years while I was studying Fashion Marketing
– My boyfriend Beniamino (aka Ben) is Italian
– We now live together in London
If you have any questions or want to request a video idea, just leave a comment below or send an email to [email protected]!
#mexico #cancunmexico #travelvlog